Monday 16 May 2011

Teachers Day

Today is teachers day. All teacher wear pretty pretty ^.^
From those presents, you can see how good or how evil is the teacher -.-
There's no tea party this year T.T
We watch a movie ~ Still OK << Herbie >>
Then we go to the teacher's office to give presents to teacher ( Carnations made of tissue paper by me and yong xin)
I gave teacher Teng .
Teacher Teng ~  " You did'nt put perfume on the flower ah ? " ( Smelling the carnation ) -.-
Me ~ " No ,"  ( I no this idea )

Teacher Teng only teach me B.M and Jasmani in standard 4 , but why i'm still giving her presents?
Tell you secretly ....
She is my elder sister's friend ! But they did'nt contact now ~
Haha ......
I know Teacher Teng's Age , but i won't tell you ....
Because I Am A Tight-Lipped ! Haha !

Thanks to all the teachers too ~ 

No matter they got teach me or not ~ ^.^

If next year , I'm studying in 中学, I sure will come back in teacher's day !

Because i'm not a people who devoid of atitude !~

No comments:

Post a Comment