Saturday 21 May 2011

Rest In Peace , Uncle Hamid .

A few days ago , my brother-in-law's uncle pass away......
"Uncle Hamid has pass away ......" , my dad tell us......
Our neighbour pass away at 12:00 night yesterday......
Yesterday 12:00 , me and my elder sister still watching << Shaun the Sheep >> .
But we does'nt know what's happening......
Uncle Hamid had a heart attack at 10:30 yesterday , his family sent him to the hospital...
12:08 a.m , he pass away......

So shock to hear this news today ,
I Almost Cry......
When I tell my elder sister ,
She looks want to cry......

Yesterday , about 2:00 , i go to sleep....
I still havent know that Uncle Hamid has pass away .
I just can't sleep , why?
I'm just keep thinking something about "death" ?
I'm just thinking , " how are the feelings before "they" pass away ?"
They will be sad to left this world?
Worried about their families?
Or , peace ?
Just keep thinking how suffering are they ,
in the last second in their life ?

I'm also thinking , why I will think about it?
I does'nt want to think about it,
I want to sleep ......
Because something sad happening ?
Is this the reason makes me can't sleep......?
My dad tell us that he receive an message at 3:00 night yesterday....
"Dukacita dimaklumkan"
......

Uncle Hamid , we will miss your sweet smile ......
We will remember you always chat with us when everytime you saw us......

But now,
We can't see you smile anymore ,
Because you had left us ,
To a very very far place......

Uncle Hamid is a kind man,
he pass away since last time he save a cat ......
Last time , he saw two cats fighting,
He save the cat , but the other cat bite him ...
Since the cat bite him , he had many disease ,
Stroke , Heart Atack ......

My mom say Uncle Hamid cry when she visit him,
Uncle Hamid just can rest in the house , can't go anywhere......
He call her family to help him take pants ,
They need two weeks to take ?
A glass of water ,
How long ?

Uncle Hamid , We will miss you......




Rest In Peace , Uncle Hamid......

No comments:

Post a Comment