Friday 11 March 2011

Teachers ~~ =.=

Teachers - A kind of fierce animal . But some are not . I remember my standard 4 Bahasa Malaysia teacher said that "you will love the subject if you love the teacher , you will hate the subject if you hate the teacher ." This is real ~~!!  I love my science teacher , bahasa melayu teacher , english teacher and more ~~!! BUT !! NOT MATH TEACHER ~~!! Because I hate the teacher so I gradually hate the subject ~~!! Time ! Money ! Plus ! Minus ! Litre ! KM !  The " Time " is the unit i dislike most ~~!! She was a fierce tigeress ~~!! Her sound was  "sharp and loud" , my ears were pain when I stnad close to her ..~~!!
So , I love Friday Very Much ~~!! Cause there's no any mathematics ~~!! Hurray ~~!!

                                                                                                                                          Jien Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment